FIBARO Radiator Thermostat Starter Pack includes the Fibaro Thermostatic Head and Fibaro Temperature Sensor
FIBARO Thermostatic Head is an intelligent thermostatic head, which controls the temperature in the room, using the in-built or external sensor and regulating the heat level automatically, according to your individual preferences. It can be mounted without tools on three types of thermostatic radiator valves. You can create schedules via app to easily manage temperature throughout the week. With additional FIBARO Radiator Thermostat Temperature Sensor it is even more precise in adjusting the right temperature in your home.
1. INDIVIDUAL SCHEDULES – Use the schedules, tailored to the nature of particular rooms. Ensure maximum comfort by having the temperature perfectly adapted to a given room, time of day and your habits.
2. SAVING ENERGY AND MONEY – The advanced algorithms used in the FIBARO thermostatic heads and their schedules will help you achieve actual heat savings.
3. INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO SUPPLYING POWER – The FIBARO Thermostatic Heads possess their own batteries charged using a USB port. Once charged, they will work throughout the entire heating season.
4. EASY SETUP – Setting up the FIBARO Radiator Thermostat does not require specialized tools and takes less than a minute.
5. INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO SUPPLYING POWER – The FIBARO Thermostatic Heads possess their own batteries charged using a USB port. Once charged, they will work throughout the entire heating season.
• Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
• Charging port: micro-USB
• Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
• Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
• Operating temperature: 0–40°C
• Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
• Maximum water temperature: 90°C
• Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
• EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
• Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
• Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
Läs mer: www.fibaro.com