Du har inga produkter i varukorgen.
The Universal Binary Sensor is a wireless module that makes it possible to improve the functionality of any sensor with a binary output by allowing it to communicate with the wireless Z-Wave networkand the FIBARO system.
- Supply voltage: 9-30V DC ±10%
- Input: 2 potential-free inputs, 1 digital input 1-wire
- Output: 2 potential-free outputs
- Maximum current carrying capacity of outputs: 150mA
- Maximum voltage at output contacts: 36V DC / 24V AC ±5%
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Number of servicing temperature sensors: 4
- Measurement range: -55 C – +126oC
- Operating temperature: -10 – 40 °C
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave Range: up to 30 m in buildings (depending on the construction materials) up to 50m in the field
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 14.5 x 27.3 x 12 mm