The Heatit Z-Wave Scene Controller is a Z-Wave module specifically adapted to Gira KNX touch sensors.
The Heatit Z-Wave Scene Controller is a device with built-in wireless Z-Wave communication that may be used to control other Z-Wave devices such as dimmers, relay modules, etc. The scene controller has a built-in relay that can be used to turn on and off a local load, e.g. a lamp, thus replacing a standard 1-pole switch.
The Heatit Z-Wave Scene Controller consists of six switches, two switches behind each of the three buttons. Each switch can be used individually or configured to work in pairs. For instance: One side of the button switches the light on, while the other side switches it off.
The module also functions as a scene controller by transferring various scene commands when the push buttons are pressed in different ways. All of the 6 buttons can be programmed to have different functionalities.
In addition to this, the Heatit Z-Wave Scene Controller acts as a repeater and is able to extend the range of your Z-Wave network.
The switch fits into standard Elko, Schneider Exxact and Gira System 55 frame systems.
- Z-Wave Scene Controller is a central scene controller
- 230V unit, acts as a repeater increasing network stability
- Up to 6 different channels
- All six LED-diodes are controlled individually and their functionality is configurered in the gateway
- May be associated to other Z-Wave units
- Uses standard Gira push button modules with different designs and colors
- Low power usage, less than 0,3W in standby mode
- The firmware contains Multi-Channel Command Class for a better visualisation and more logical control in the Z-Wave gateway
- Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus gateways
- Firmware updates (OTA)
Protocol Z-Wave Plus – 500 Series
Rated voltage 230V 50Hz
Max load 1000W 5A (resistive load) or up to 150W inductive load
Power consumption 0,8W / 0,3W standby
Push buttons Up to 6
Range Up to 40 meters (depending on surroundings)
IP Class IP 20
Size (LxWxD) 70 x 70 x 27mm