FIBARO Single Switch working with Apple HomeKit is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control electric devices.
FIBARO Single Switch allows to control connected devices either via HomeKit technology (using Bluetooth® low energy) or via a switch connected directly to it and is equipped with active power and energy consumption metering functionality.
• compatible with Apple HomeKit technology
• Bluetooth® low energy technology for wireless communication
• Advanced microprocessor control
• Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle,
• To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
• FIBARO Single Switch is an extension unit
- CONTROL WHATEVER YOU WANT – turn on/off any electrical device with the power of up to 1840W remotely
- POWER METERING – the electric energy consumption of the devices connected to the FIBARO Single Switch is constantly monitored and reports are being prepared
- VARIOUS TYPES OF SWITCHES – thanks to the possibility to install the module directly in the switch box, the device is universal for different types of switches – monostable, bistable switches and the switch for the window shade.
- IN THE SWITCH BOX OR BY THE DEVICE – the installation of the FIBARO Single Switch is easy and itsâ€™ miniature size allows you to freely locate the module i most places – both in flush-mounted boxes and right by the device. Thanks to that it becomes invisible.
- CONTROLS LIGHTING – the module allows you to control the lighting in the house.
Power supply: 100-240V~ 50/60 Hz
Rated load current: 8A
Operating temperature: 0-35Â°C
For installation in boxes: Ã˜ â‰¥ 50mm, depth â‰¥ 60mm
Overcurrent protection: required external 10A circuit breaker
Radio protocol: BluetoothÂ® low energy
Radio signal power: EIRP up to 10dBm
Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
Eu directives compliance: RED 2014/53/Eu , RoHS 2011/65/Eu
Dimensions (I x W x H): 42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3 mm